- Essential documentary films for higher education
- Exclusive academic streaming for films from renowned leaders in documentary film distribution:
- Over 770 titles
- Flexible licensing options
- Curate your own collection, or choose one of ours
- High quality encoding
- Variable bitrate delivery
- Support for desktop and mobile devices
- Delivery via high performance distributed content delivery network
- MARC records
- Searchable, interactive transcripts (the list is growing)
- Detailed analytics
- Free previews (first 10 minutes) for registered users
- Free 30-day trial available to qualifying institutions
Docuseek2 home page
Celebrate Black History Month!
Black History Month, assigned to February, is an opportunity to explore and reflect on the rich history of achievement of African Americans, despite the tremendous obstacles they have faced in the United States. To help campuses make the most of this month, we have assembled a baker's dozen of essential documentaries that explore African American history.
We have also set up a playlist of the films. If your campus already subscribes to The Docuseek2 Collection, consider these programming ideas for your library and student organizations. If you need flyers promoting the Docuseek2 Black History Month films, email .
For colleges and universities new to Docuseek2, we are offering a streaming starter package of the 13 films at a special introductory price — register and log in and take a look at the Black History Month sampler page for pricing, or email for details.
We now have a search widget available for your library's streaming media page or LibGuide. The custom widget allows your users to initiate a keyword search of the Docuseek2 titles available on your campus. From the search results, your users can then watch the films and view the film description and more. Note: Search widgets are customized for your institution to streamline accessing the films you have licensed. The example above searches the Docuseek2 site. To get your search widget, email .